PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE MAY BE LONGER WAITING TIMES WITH THESE TICKETS
Observation Deck Tickets
Adults € 16.50 / children €9.50 (4-14 y.) / free entry for children under 4
Student ticket: 20%- Discount for the Observation Deck Ticket at the ticket desk (with student identity card)
Tickets are available from the ticket desk and ticket machines at the Berlin Television Tower at Alexanderplatz and are valid for a visit to the observation deck, 203m above Berlin, and the Bar 203 located on the deck.
If you’d like to avoid waiting and plan your visit in advance, we recommend our online fast track tickets.
FAST TRACK TICKETS*
BEAT THE QUEUES AT THE TICKET DESK AND ENTRANCE
OBSERVATION DECK and Berlin’s highest bar
SPHERE RESTAURANT including table booking and visit to the observation deck afterwards
* Fast track tickets are valid for a set date and time. Fast track ticket holders will be prioritised at the entrance to the Tower. However, please note that there may be short delays at security and when waiting for the lifts.
Valid for all online tickets:
- Once payment has been received, you will receive your ticket either via email to the stated address or directly on your phone.
- Please bring your ticket for scanning in and out (either as a printout of the PDF or to display on your phone)
- At the entry time stated on your ticket, and when requested by our staff, you will pass through security
- There are no cancellation rights for entry tickets to the TV Tower or events on a fixed date.
- Each ticket order is therefore binding and requires payment for the tickets ordered
- We accept the following payment methods: Vouchers from Berlin TV Tower, Visa, Mastercard, giropay (giropay is only available with German banks)
- There is no charge for delivery of online tickets or any of our payment methods
- All prices include VAT