1. Elicitation, use and processing of personal data1.1. You can visit the web site of TV Turm Alexanderplatz Gastronomiegesellschaft mbH www.berlinerfernsehturm.de or www.tv-turm.de without having to provide any personal information, except when you make a table reservation. Personal data will only be taken if you provide this in connection with (always without obligation for you) table reservation enquiries. For this TV Turm Alexanderplatz Gastronomiegesellschaft mbH requires the following mandatory data: Forename and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, data for the table reservation (date, time, number of guests). You can provide the following further information voluntarily: address (street, house number, postcode, town), fax number, menu selection.
1.2.The TV Turm Alexanderplatz Gastronomiegesellschaft mbH deletes your data for further use, after the expiration of the relevant deadline or – with the conclusion of a separate written table reservation agreement – after the complete finalisation of this agreement.
2. Passing on of personal dataYour personal data shall not be passed on to any third party.
3. Data protection3.1. The company TV Turm Alexanderplatz Gastronomiegesellschaft mbH protects its web site and other systems using technical and organisational measures against loss, deletion, access, alteration or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons.
3.2. However, if your personal data for a table reservation enquiry is conveyed by means of the provided web-form or in the form of an unencrypted e-mail through the Internet, it is exposed to the usual risks of any normal e-mail transmission. Therefore, you should not send any data by means of the form for the table reservation enquiries which in your view is confidential.
4. Advice about cookies / PIWIKThis Website uses Piwik, an Open-Source-Software, for the statistical analysis of website visits. Piwik uses so-called “cookies”, text files, which are saved in your computer and which enable an analysis of your usage the website. The information produced by the cookie about your usage of this Internet site will be transferred to a server, which the TV-Turm Alexanderplatz Gastronomiegesellschaft GmbH operates itself (http://tv-turm.de), and will be stored there. The information produced by the cookie about your usage of this website (including your IP address) shall then remain within the data sovereignty of the TV-Turm Alexanderplatz Gastronomiegesellschaft GmbH. The information will be used to evaluate the usage of the website and to compile reports about website activity. The information acquired will not be transferred to any third party.
The IP address will be made anonymous immediately after processing and before it is stored.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by using the appropriate settings on your browser software; however we would like to point out that in this case it is possible that you will not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent.
5. Facebook Social Plug-insThis internet site uses social plug-ins (“plug-ins”) from the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). Plug-ins are computer components that are employed by software programs in order to expand the program's functionality. These plug-ins are identified with the official Facebook logo or with “Like” on the TV Turm Alexanderplatz Gastronomiegesellschaft mbH page.
Your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers if you bring up a webpage of the TV Turm Alexanderplatz Gastronomiegesellschaft mbH internet site that contains such a plug-in while you are logged onto Facebook. The content of the plug-in is forwarded directly to your browser and embedded into the webpage by it. As a consequence the TV Turm Alexanderplatz Gastronomiegesellschaft mbH has no control over the breadth and complexity of the information that is collected by Facebook. To the best of our knowledge we are able to inform you as follows:
Through the use of the plug-ins Facebook is informed that you have accessed the corresponding page of the internet site of TV Turm Alexanderplatz Gastronomiegesellschaft mbH.
If you are simultaneously logged into Facebook then Facebook can associate the visit with your Facebook account. If you activate the “Like” button or make a comment your browser transmits the corresponding information directly to Facebook and it is stored there. Facebook can determine your IP address and store it even if you are not a member of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to collect information about you through the TV Turm Alexanderplatz Gastronomiegesellschaft mbH internet site you must log out of Facebook before you visit the TV Turm Alexanderplatz Gastronomiegesellschaft mbH internet site. It is also possible to block the Facebook-Social-Plug-ins using add-ons for your browser.
6. Withdrawal of consentThe TV Turm Alexanderplatz Gastronomiegesellschaft mbH advises you that your consent (for example provided electronically) for the elicitation, use and processing of personal data can be withdrawn at any time, with effect on its future use.
7. Right of InformationIn accordance with the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (Federal Data Protection Law) you have a right to receive without charge information about your stored data as well as, if appropriate, a right to the amendment, blocking or deletion of this data.
8. Contact person for data protectionIf you have any questions on the elicitation, use and processing of your personal data, with information, the amendment, blocking or deletion of data, as well as withdrawal of consent provided, please use the contact address below:
TV Turm Alexanderplatz Gastronomiegesellschaft mbH
Commercial Director & IT
Tel. 030 247575-82
Fax. 030 247575-37
You can find further details of those in responsible positions at Imprint.